Crespo Custom Nakiri
The Nakiri is a Japanese-style knife used to process vegetables. This blade was customized with a hammer texture to help with food release, so ingredient like tomatoes or cucumbers don't stick to the knife. The handle and custom scabbard was carved from the same wood stock. The burl of local a hardwood called "Narra", known internationally as "Amboyna".
- Blade steel: AEB-L, cryogenically frozen & triple tempered
- Fittings: Brass bolsters, black micarta & brass spacers
- Handle Material: Amboyna (Narra) Burl
- Scabbard: Amboyna (Narra) Burl, black micarta spacer
- Weight: 150 grams
- Balance: 5 inches from the tip of the blade